Necessary Splurge Items

If you were to dive into my closet you would find an array of clothing ranging from haute couture to Target tees. I totally believe in finding the steals however there are certain where you cannot cheat high-end design and fabrics. So, I have gone through my overly-crowded closet and picked out the things that without a doubt the money I spent was well worth it.
This is a list of items I think are well worth every penny and should be an investment for every PG's closet. 

1) My black Christian Louboutin Pigalle 120 Patent Pump.
I believe every woman deserves the perfect patent high-heel. This shoe is classic and always in style. I love to wear it with a suit or with my boyfriend jeans. Every PG deserves at least one pair of red-soles in their closet.

2) In love with my Burberry Bomber jacket.

The only thing in this photo I love more than this jacket is my best friend. I think a leather jacket is a staple in any closet. They can be dressed up or dressed down! Not too mention extremely practical. 

3) A Mary Poppins' purse. Every girl needs a good handbag that can fit her entire life! My personal favorite is, obviously, my Birkin bag. However, one of my favorite more reasonably priced carry-all handbags is the Drew Satchel by Diane Von Furtsenburg. 
I am crazy about this bag. I throw everything in it! I love that you can throw it over your shoulder or rock it on your wrist. Not too mention this is the color I have and it's spectacular!


Those are my top three splurges...keep your eye on the blog for a few more that might be coming out :) 
Remember you are totally worth indulging in a few nice pieces for your closet!

XOXO, 
PGP




Comments

  1. You have Tweeted the Poem " Tongues Made of Glass" (paraphrased and thus derivative and in violation of Copyright Law ) a Poem by the Poet Shaun Shane without Permission and uncredited to Shaun Shane on your Twitter account.This is On Press the Publisher of Shane's work. This Poem was just featured by the Invisible Childrens Organization ( KONY 2012 ) and Knopf Publishing along with Tumblr for National Poetry month. You must remove the post immediately or credit the Author Shaun Shane in plain view. Additionally copyright infringement is strictly prohibited by Twitter's terms. Here is a link to a legal online posting of Shane's poem http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/04-tongues-made-of-glass/ additionally here is a link to video documentation That Tongues Made of Glass is written by the Poet Shaun Shane and Published in his copyrighted collection A Poem Is Nothing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL_BUE-kGyw&feature=youtu.be

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts