The history of my #

When I first started “Pretty Girl Problems”, I had no intension of actually tweeting. I didn’t have an “Elle Woods” epiphany one morning were I suddenly realized Twitter was my calling and nothing could stop me from achieving my dream. It actually started off as a joke between my best friend and myself, along with numerous cocktails.
Bonding and laughing over many pitchers of sangria, it dawned on us that we never ordered sangria. They were being sent to us by the manager. I definitely remember ordering a glass of water. Turns out the waiter changed my glass of water into endless pitchers of sangria. I liked his style. He also decided we were not allowed to leave until we all did a round of shots together. Sounded reasonable to me.
Really, I owe him a big thanks. Without his plot to liquor us up, PGP would never have come to fruition.
It soon became time to close our tab and move on to another bar. He mumbled something along the lines of our bill had either “disappeared” or “been taken care of”
Thus began the on going joke of our “problems”
So they may not be your typical every day problems, actually they are not even real problems at all. If the price of being pretty is cocktails on the house, who wouldn’t want that problem?
I lost count of how many pitchers, shots, drinks, ect  that had been placed in front of me, and decided to drunkenly document the beginning of the epic night via Twitter. Not my personal Twitter account, a twitter account I made on a whim expressing all “pretty girl problems” I was having. Turns out I do some of my best thinking while sipping on a free cocktail or five. 

Comments

Popular Posts